The Philippine Federation of Chemistry Societies was organized in 1988 to serve as an umbrella organization for the five chemistry societies in the Philippines:
- Kapisanang Kimika ng Pilipinas (KKP)
- Integrated Chemists of the Philippines (ICP)
- Philippine Association of Chemistry Teachers (PACT)
- Philippine Association of Chemistry Students (PACS)
Through the five organizations, the PFCS is able to reach and provide service to professional chemists, chemical technicians, educators, students, and professionals in the allied disciplines.
The PFCS is a non-profit, non-stock corporation which is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines.
The following Awards will be presented at the 16th Asian Chemical Congress (16th ACC) that will be held in Dhaka, Bangladesh, from 18-21 November, 2015.
- Foundation Lectureship Award 2015 in Physical Chemistry
- Distinguished Young Chemist Award 2015 in Analytical Chemistry
- Distinguished Contribution to Economic Advancement Award
- Distinguished Contribution to Chemical Education Award
- FACS Citations for Contributions to Chemistry in the Asia-Pacific Region
Nominations are invited from member societies for the above Awards and Citation, and only one nomination is allowed for each Award from each member society. The closing date for submission of the nominations is on 15th April 2015. Please submit the nominations to following address or via email to:
c/o Pidilite Innovation Centre P/L
61 Science Park Road, The Galen # 03-11/12
Singapore Science Park II, Singapore 117525
Tel +65-6774 5758